Monday, September 28, 2009

Jana's Family letter Sept. 2009

Dear Family,

Hi everyone! Jon and I haven't written in the family letter for a very long time due to the fact that we have been very busy. Jon and I don't have a blog page but my mom and dad said they would post this letter for us. Jon has been busy working at Handstands in Draper, UT as a production worker and is still attending Salt Lake Community College studying Criminal Justice. He wants to be a profiler which is kind of like a detective and work for the government. He isn't going to school this semester because he could not afford to go. He has two classes left which are English and Math. If things go well he will graduate from Salt Lake Community College and the end of Spring semester next year with his Associates degree. After the community college Jon only has two years left before he will receive his Bachelor's degree.

Jon and I have been married for three years now and we are still enjoying life. As for me this year has been a struggle because the economy kind of went downhill and I lost my job and I have been unemployed for awhile now. It is not that I am lazy because I have been doing everything I can to get a job and I still feel like this trial that Jon and I are experiencing will end soon. I also know that this trial is something that Jon and I will get through together. This summer was a fun one for Jon and I. We had a lot of family parties, we went to Lagoon, we celebrated our wedding anniversary in August, and we went to the Depeche Mode concert at the E-Center in West Valley and had a blast.

Last weekend we went to Farmington and hung out with our friends Bronson and Katrina Barber and had fun with them.Jon and I are hoping that the situation we are in now will end soon because I am ready to go back to work so I can help contribute to bringing the money in so that we can pay our bills and it will also help Jon so he can go to school next semester and instead of living off one paycheck we can live off two. All Jon and I ask is for everyone in the family to pray for us because we both feel that with our prayers and yours that Heavenly Father will answer our prayers and he will send me a job. We hope that everyone is doing well and we look forward to hearing from you.

Love,

Jana and Jon

No comments: