I hope I'm doing this right. I've never had a blog. I'm on Facebook, and can barely do that. I think it's a great idea to have a family blog, it's a good way to journal and keep in touch at the same time.
I won't be writing much in case I'm not doing it right. We had a great Spring break, got to go to Nassau, it was the first time for all of us. We all had a blast, and the kids want to go back some day. We went on Jetblue, I still love it, I get to work from home, and do it around the kids schedule, and it's only part-time, so it's just perfect, I'm so grateful for all the travel opportunities we've had.
My dad came to visit, since Guatemala's Spring Break was right after ours, so it worked out really good. He got to see the kids and to catch up and see pictures and spend time together. Speaking of pictures, I'll attempt to post a family one, and see if it works.
We got together for Brian and Nic's birthday, it was fun to see everybody and chat and visit.
Brian had been a little under the weather, and I finally talked him into going to the doctor (he hadn't been to one since he got out of the military almost 20 years ago) and turns out he had 2 ear infections, and some other bacteria, so they gave him 3 different types of antibiotics. He's feeling great now.
The kids are counting down the days till school is out (and so am I, but for a totally different reason, ha ha)
Well, I guess I'll end this and hope I did it right.
Love,
Brian, Cristy & Kids and Beagle
No comments:
Post a Comment