Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Couldn't Resist

The past few months I have gotten into some serious blogging.  I have it down to a science, and can do it quickly.  In a way, it's journal-keeping.  It helps me remember the little things.  It allows me to express my thoughts and feelings.  And my kids read it (that's the best part).  As I was looking for a picture to use on my blog today, I came across a disc that my parents made.  I think it came with the photo album they gave me a year (or two?) ago.  It was in the back.  It was titled Scanned Slides from Mom and Dad.  We got a new computer for Christmas, and a whole new (and easier) world has opened up for me, especially in the picture category.  My parents had given me another disc more recently, and I have downloaded those fun old pictures into my file, so I thought perhaps the disc I ran across today was the same one.  I was thrilled when I put it in to find TONS of new old family pictures.  (Did that even make sense?)  I couldn't help but to share a few.  Especially because I can... quickly and easily.  And this sad family blog has not be updated for quite some time.

Enjoy...
Thanks, Mom and Dad, for the pictures... we love them!


~The Syddall Family

1 comment:

David and Mary Lou said...

Thanks for the pictures, Tina!