Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kent 03-18-09

Dear Family,

I am excited about this new idea of communicating through a family blog! This makes the process easier, we can easily include pictures, we can share events or anything else at any time, everyone receives it almost immediately, it eliminates "snail mail", we can include other links we would like to share, i.e. missionary posts, blogs you may already have, etc. I hope everyone will join with us and make this a great site for tying our families closer together. I, too, would encourage the posting of a picture or two of your families. I'm afraid I'd flunk if I had to identify many of you. And that's a sad commentary!


Reminiscing time!
1977 or 1978 Goldsberry Reunion held in McCall, Idaho. I remember this time almost like it was yesterday!

This is all of our family (except for Marty's family) taken in 2006. Marty had another commitment and could not be there. (Jill and her family upper left; Matt and his family lower left, they did not have Larkin nor Lincoln at this time; Louise and I, with Jana standing by me, before she married Jon; Bill and Tina and their family in front of him; Rob and Mary and two of their three children, upper right.)

This picture taken in 2006 at the same time as the one above. Marty not being there, we inserted a picture of him. (Standing: Jana, Rob, Jill. Sitting: Matt, Tina, Louise, Kent)


I am a novice at this. Hopefully I can learn and do better as we go along. I look forward with anticipation to hearing from each of you.

Love, Kent

No comments: